Miss FJ....sigh....

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Looks fun!

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
The coolest dude ever doing it, super pucker factor. I think of that jeep video when it backflips down ever time i see this one.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Miss FJ....sigh....
:lol: Ah, those were the days. She likely inspired the purchase of hundreds if not thousands of the FJs sold in the US. No joke.

you guys out west don't know just how lucky you are.
They've certainly got the four wheeling. Suck it up and drive out some time.

The coolest dude ever doing it, super pucker factor. I think of that jeep video when it backflips down ever time i see this one.
:rofl: Yeah, the woman who couldn't get her mind off of that upcoming shoe sale.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I could hardly breath on Hell's Gate.. we did it.. and there's no need to do it again.. I'm sure Bill will find a reason to do it again though :lol:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Cudos to the spotter too! That was awsome!
Chris Nelson is the man!

I saw Amanda on Facebook, but no posts here lately!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
It's a fact that we're just frikin cooler out here...:)

·
Premium Member
61 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I was second in line behind her waiting my turn when this video was taken and watched her all the way up. Her FJ at the time was bone stock, no armor, OEM tires and it was raining cats and dogs. She did Moab Rim with us the next day........same result. And, Chris Nelson is as good as it gets when you need a spotter. If I remember correctly, that same day he drove one of the Trail Team FJ's up Hell's Gate and then backed down it, something I wouldn't even consider; and I've attempted some pretty crazy things in my time.

Jim

·
Registered
8,955 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Where did Miss FJ disappear to? :(

1 - 20 of 48 Posts