Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Any new firmware yet??
Hello Tony,

We had a few people test our newest firmware, and it seems like they haven't had the "drop-off" problem with it. It's been tested for a few weeks now, so I can get you a new module if you would like. If you could just private message me with your full name, e-mail, phone number, and a shipping address, I can enter you into our system and get a replacement out to you.

Best Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Adam:

I had mine mounted in the glove box so the upgrade would be easy (when the time came). Can I just send the brain in? Or do I need to send the entire component plus connectors?

Thanks.

Sandi

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Adam:

I had mine mounted in the glove box so the upgrade would be easy (when the time came). Can I just send the brain in? Or do I need to send the entire component plus connectors?

Thanks.

Sandi
Hello Sandi,
We will only need to replace the brain (module). The harnesses can stay, and that way it's most convenient for you. If you are having issues with yours and need an upgraded module, just PM me your phone number, e-mail, shipping address, and full name.

Best Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
146 Posts
Come on "I-Pod'ers"...what is the latest?

Are we through with the "Alpha & Beta" consumer field testing process?

It's been almost a month and no new posts to the thread...guess that's a good sign!

Is it time to order or still more field R&D on the way?

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Come on "I-Pod'ers"...what is the latest?

Are we through with the "Alpha & Beta" consumer field testing process?

It's been almost a month and no new posts to the thread...guess that's a good sign!

Is it time to order or still more field R&D on the way?
Hi "MI" FJ, it seems like the DICE owner's that had updated to the newest firmware have consistent-operating units. You could probably private message a few of them to double-check, however I think they would post on here if there were any issues.

Adam

·
Registered
372 Posts
Want to thank ADAM for the quick swap of the original unit last friday, Dice does care about customer service!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi "MI" FJ, it seems like the DICE owner's that had updated to the newest firmware have consistent-operating units. You could probably private message a few of them to double-check, however I think they would post on here if there were any issues.

Adam
Adam
How do I go about getting updated firmware? My DICE keeps dropping out, causing me to pull over and restart the FJ just to get my iPod back.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Cool. I've already got my RMA.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Adam
Thanks for the help. Working great for the past day, no problems so far.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts