Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Nice ones! You definitely aren't afraid to test out the FJs limits. Great pics :cheers:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
FJ allows to reach higher limits then most of the cars. I can tell. I had many cars. Thank God we have appropriate environment around here, plenty of challenges. We just go to whild. Always see new places where nobody goes for decades, and maybe never. It is so exciting to feel you are honored to be special, when nature opens its secrets. Most people just don't understand - why would you overcome all those danger and difficulties. They love their cars. But some other way. They wash them every weekend. Buy new features. Polishing. To drive to work. Keep it very clean inside. Napkins. ****ing napkins. :) But they never open its potential. Spirit of the car dies, when it's not used. I always feel when my car is happy when it overcomes huge mountain or a river. I drink some vodka and pour some onto it. My car gets tired, rusted and old - but it's living a good life. Good friend. You know.

·
Registered
378 Posts
love the pics, I live near the ocean but stay away from the actual salt water like its Lava. RUST RUST my friend

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Well Done Amigo!

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Thanks guys for your warm welcome! I am taking closer look to the Scuba mod threads here, ordered some BG tranny additive, looking for a new torque converter and will try to follow Karabaras' advises about the tranny repair. (Thanks Karabaras! Good to meet you here also! Glad you recognized me from the Russian sites! I am Batan there, remember? :clap:)
Hope it'll help! I will keep you informed how it's going. This is really my first time I got registered at some site (here and one more Russian). Great to meet you all.
:cheers:
Some more photos found (forgot to tell: my wife and 3year old daughter are always with me in the car. In all those stupid situations. When water comes in to the car, my daughter is absolutely calm, takes her taddy bear, climbs up to the back of the seat, and with coldblooded voice tells me what to do :lol:
Gotta love the Wife and Daughter adventuring with you! How cool is that? My wife and 2 year old daughter will be going with me to Summit next summer.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
FJ allows to reach higher limits then most of the cars. I can tell. I had many cars. Thank God we have appropriate environment around here, plenty of challenges. We just go to whild. Always see new places where nobody goes for decades, and maybe never. It is so exciting to feel you are honored to be special, when nature opens its secrets. Most people just don't understand - why would you overcome all those danger and difficulties. They love their cars. But some other way. They wash them every weekend. Buy new features. Polishing. To drive to work. Keep it very clean inside. Napkins. ****ing napkins. :) But they never open its potential. Spirit of the car dies, when it's not used. I always feel when my car is happy when it overcomes huge mountain or a river. I drink some vodka and pour some onto it. My car gets tired, rusted and old - but it's living a good life. Good friend. You know.
Amen Brother!

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Here some more pics.
Glad that you used the towel for padding so the tree didn't get hurt! :) Just kidding Amigo, looks like the FJ got the worst of it. Cut that tree down, and use for camp fire!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I will post some pics in a while - I need to take them from my friends, cause I can never take picture of myself while driving around. Couple of time I even took a dive fully into the sea (that's where my transmission sucked water), too pity there was no photos of that. I could see under water through my front window. That was crazy. But FJ carryed out itself. Didn't stuck in the sand! Only well prepared cars can do so.
Now, the only possible solution with my transmission I see, is to buy TC for 1200$ or full tranny for 4900$ plus transportation. This is true, not many sellers ready to ship it to here.
From Japan, impossible. They say only starting 2010 they produce FJs in Japan, and use different tranny dew to the different dashboard design (mirror like - steering wheel is on the other side).
scuba mod my russian comrade.. relocate all that **** into the panel where u keep your tire changing tools.. get the raw mind engineering mod. i think its "FJ NOOB" that makes them.. he's here on the forum.. its like 90 bucks.. it relocates all your breathers to one central filter in your rear panel. if you get water in your truck its gonna leak into that spot last. plus the end has a filter on it.. water doesnt go in so easy.. i relocated ALL my breathers into this spot.. i have that and a snorkel. this would have saved your tranny brother..

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
You definitely live up to the Russian stereotype! :rofl: Always looking for trouble haha Awesome dude! Great pics, that FJ got to live the way mine probably wanted to

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Alright. I made that scuba mod now. We'll see this coming season if it works well. Anyway, I'm gonna check the dextrone all the time now.

·
Banned
6,079 Posts
scuba mod my russian comrade.. relocate all that **** into the panel where u keep your tire changing tools.. get the raw mind engineering mod. i think its "FJ NOOB" that makes them.. he's here on the forum.. its like 90 bucks.. it relocates all your breathers to one central filter in your rear panel. if you get water in your truck its gonna leak into that spot last. plus the end has a filter on it.. water doesnt go in so easy.. i relocated ALL my breathers into this spot.. i have that and a snorkel. this would have saved your tranny brother..
FJNewb produces the kits... he's a moderator here on the forum, and based on my contact with him he's a pretty good guy. Here's a link to him.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/members/u19411-fjnewb.html
I believe the kit is labeled as the "scuba" mod...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
You definitely live up to the Russian stereotype! :rofl: Always looking for trouble haha Awesome dude! Great pics, that FJ got to live the way mine probably wanted to
I will tell you the truth: I am the most careful and trouble avoiding person around here.
You got to see my friends.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts