Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
That's great that the wife is now an off-roader. Noted your forum name and that water xing fit well together. ;-)

Ace

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Frogman...what unit is this? Looks interesting...

Thanks...
That's simply my Garmin Nuvi. Got the most expensive one I could find. LOL. It does everything, but make coffee.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Vandy58 post #40 ,
Does anyone know who owns the photo rights to a picture with a jeep leaning precariously and a young man holding on to the door panel? I am seeking permission to use that photo.

I own a small publishing firm in Chicago and am producing a book on rescues that take place in the San Juan, Colorado Mountains. One goal of the book is to promote donations for the Ouray Mountain Rescue Team.

Another major goal is to bring attention to the generous volunteering and important work that mountain rescue teams undertake.

The photo would be used in a chapter in the book about the potential dangers on the Black Bear and Imogene roads from Ouray to Telluride.

Obviously, we would give whoever owns the photo a picture credit.

I appreciate your time and consideration in helping me obtain permission to use this photo.

Paul LeRoux
Twain Publishers
312-467-2120
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Does anyone know who owns the photo rights to a picture with a jeep leaning precariously and a young man holding on to the door panel
You could PM him to see if it's his picture that he's posted. It's also not a jeep; it's an FJ with a snorkel. The picture is on Poughkeepsie Gulch at the 'Wall'.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts