Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, for those wanting custom shift knobs (colors, singles, etc.) here's ordering information:

I need money up front for whatever you want to order. Prices are as follows:

$85 shipped for a custom color combo 5AT or 6MT set. Set is 2 pieces, transmission knob and transfer case knob.

$35 shipped for a custom color combo transfer case knob, either 5AT transfer case or 6MT transfer case.

$55 shipped for a custom color combo transmission knob, either 5AT or 6MT.

My paypal is sales 'at' ironmountainperformance.com When you send the money, be absolutely sure to put in the paypal notes what knob(s) you want (color combo, shift pattern, etc.) as well as your forum username and preferred address. This is very important as I can't do anything without this information obviously :lol:

Also, these prices are the same for our normal knobs so you can order those using the same info as well.

I should have a list of what color combos I can do soon.

- Patrick

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Any word on color combos?
I'm working on getting some samples. For sure I can do yellow and blue which are close to Sun Fusion and Voodoo Blue, I can also do a dark red that might be similar to Brick. I can also do a tan knob to go with Sandstorm but I have to do 25 knobs at a time to do those since I don't have the material for them in stock.

As far as the lettering I can do white, black, red, blue, silver, yellow, probably just about anything.

Paypal sent!

Thanks,
Joe
Got it! Working on it now!

- Patrick

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Hey Patrick,

Any pics yet???

·
Registered
3,086 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wanted to mention I'm trying to focus right now on selling what I have in stock. I have plenty black/red 6MT sets and black/white and black/red 5AT sets in stock. I can still do custom stuff just keep in mind that customs are usually a 2-3 week wait. I also have one set of "Voodoo Blue" with black lettering in stock for the 6MT.

I will post up pictures of the colors soon. I plan to keep a small amount of Voodoo Blue and Sun Fusion in stock.

- Patrick

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'd like to see some pictures of the one that would match the sandstorm color.

·
Premium Member
16,782 Posts
These IMP shift knobs look great! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Picture are not post up, just red (x)

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
ok i got a funky idea question...

i wanted to see if you can make a black transfercase knob with glow in the dark shift patern so i can see it at night lol i know im a dork

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
ok i got a funky idea question...

i wanted to see if you can make a black transfercase knob with glow in the dark shift patern so i can see it at night lol i know im a dork
That sounds like a cool idea and anyone who calls you a dork hasn't met you. You are way to big to be called anything, but Sir.
Hey, How come no enforcer at Ouray? Terry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts