Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not much of a review really. One point stuck out though. He said you need to use the key to open the rear. Does that mean it doesn't have a handle? Does it mean you cant unlock it with the power locks? :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
now I like the cherry red again from those pics. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! maybe I need a multi-colored FJ cruiser. thanks for the link!

also, re the locks...that brings up a question I've been curious about. this thing will have keyless entry right? it's gotta

·
Registered
294 Posts
also, re the locks...that brings up a question I've been curious about. this thing will have keyless entry right? it's gotta[/QUOTE]

You are kidding right?
Just leave the window down.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
now I like the cherry red again from those pics. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! maybe I need a multi-colored FJ cruiser. thanks for the link!
I'm getting the same feeling.
Maybe we can get one like those on the Vehix.com; ie. the guy is deciding what color and they repaint it.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
dogbert said:
I'm getting the same feeling.
Maybe we can get one like those on the Vehix.com; ie. the guy is deciding what color and they repaint it.

or that limited edition VW Golf from the 90's that was different colored panels (yes this was factory)

ps is it just me or do the wipers on the FJ look downright WIMPY? they're like 5 inches long lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts