Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I found this forum after researching FJ's. There seems to be a wealth of information from all the members mods and experiences maintaining a FJ.

I'm from Oregon and grew up in the woods driving around Jeeps. But after borrowing a friend's FJ to drive to Tahoe I was in love.

Hoping to find the right vehicle soon... Currently I live in San Diego after finishing my time in the Navy and will be moving back to Oregon for the Summer.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome!

See you around when you get back. What part of OR are you from? Make sure to check out the NWFJCC.COM as well!

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
welcome! Jeeps are great trucks, but i fell in love with the FJ too when i test-drove one and am now a very happy owner.

this is a fantastic forum, too. great people and a serious wealth of knowledge.

enjoy, learn, and keep us posted on your progress toward ownership!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!
Good luck on the buy. Let us know what you end up getting.
I picked up my Iceberg 6MT a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it.
This forum has more information than you know what to do with sometimes. If you cant find the info you are looking for, just ask. People here are very helpful.
And like Steve said, check out NWFJCC.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard sir. :wave:

Let me know if you need any goodies once you find your new toy. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for the warm welcome! I put a deposit on a TT today, :) I'm pretty excited!!! Looking forward to reading up on mods from the forum... A few rides back I had a Mustang Bullitt that I put in a TKO 500 trany with dual friction clutch, cams and all that fun drag stuff. This will be a great new adventure in Off Road mods that I haven't taken before! Don't get me wrong, I've dabbled in suspension lifts and 38 ½ inch superswampers way back when in Oregon. Ha ha haa, oh those were the days... But first off, those orange blinkers need to GO!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome! I put a deposit on a TT today, :)
Deposit on an '11 TT? If so, do a search for NSSE here on the forum...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome Hope you find the right FJ

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2008 TT... They are overnighting the documents tomorrow and should see it off loaded from transport early next week. Decent deal, $25,000 for 54,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
2008 TT... They are overnighting the documents tomorrow and should see it off loaded from transport early next week. Decent deal, $25,000 for 54,000 miles.
Nice deal!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts