Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Toyota is currently running $500 cash back on FJ. Until 6/2.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
The offer is regional. When I put in my zip code for CT there is no FJ offer. I put in the zip code for Maine and they have the $500 cash back at Maine and New Hampshire Toy dealers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
In Michigan it's $750.00 till 6/02/08!!!

I assume this will only go up with gas prices the way they are.

I hope to see it rise to $1,000.00 in June.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I noticed the 4runner has the cash back and 0% financing. The tundra does too with 0%. Anyone think the Fj will get something like that by the end of summer when 2009 start coming in??

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in the same boat...I got quotes on leftover '07s with $1000 rebates and I think I'll wait to see what comes out for '08s at SET dealers in August. Until then, we will shop for a used '07 deal.

·
Banned
2,364 Posts
The current incentive is... you get an FJ! You're money ahead if you've done your homework, and work hard with one or more dealerships to get a really good deal. Figure out what you want - what color, options, etc. - determine how much it's worth and how much it probably costs the dealer, go in, make a solid offer, and don't waiver. Just my SOP when I buy vehicles - I got the dealer to $23,400 on my new FJ before the $1000 cash back incentive and trade-in. The dealer invoice was $24,800 and the original asking price was around $27,000.

:thinkerg:.. :pimp:So, you could wait around for incentives that might or might not happen and probably wouldn't be over $1000 anyway, or you could work a hard deal, take any incentive that's running now, and go get your FJ! :rocker: Good luck!

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Don't waiver. That's a big key. When I bought my 08 in October, I was calling dealers and telling them what I wanted and that I planned to pay dealer invoice. Only one of four came back and said they could only make that kind of deal on a leftover 07. The rest were willing to do dealer invoice on an 08. Unless it's a high demand vehicle where they can charge a premium, you can pretty much get invoice on any brand or type of vehicle if you shop a little. Not all salesmen are willing to do this but I think the internet sales these days are pretty quick to do invoice in most cases to get your business. Face it, the manufacturers understand this and have adjusted their dealer invoice prices and holdbacks to insure the dealers make big bucks even if every vehicle they sell is at invoice. A big adjustment was made to the dealer invoice prices a few years ago after the Big 3 had the "Employee Pricing" sales.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts