Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy,

Change of location and we would love to see some new faces. These meets are family friendly (as always) so bring Grandma if you want.:rofl: Now the last time we changed from the "regular" location one of us was in an accident "cough cough" and another got a 3rd degree burn from hot cheese.

Hopefully that bad luck won't follow us here :)

Time is slipping away for 2015 so make this one if you can. :)

Ale Emporium

The Home of Fantastic Deep Deep Dish Pizza and World Famous Hermanaki Wings

Address: 8617 Allisonville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46250

Shooting for 4:30 until >> ??

:blueblob:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
You picked the only day in September that my husband is available to go wheel the small toys with me. This is a sacred event! I'll have to wait and see what happens next.

Must get these rides in before it gets too cold! :surprise

·
Vendor
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:) I check the BL schedule @fjen @jeepconvert before I post anything for any major conflicts. It is the ATV demo day where you can test drive ATV with salesman inside the park. Jen I do LOVE your Polaris, looks sweet and that is the way to do it :)

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Wait...are we wheeling the 12th or is this a small toy run? @fjen
12th is small toy run, only time Brian has available this month. My understanding is we are wheeling with Mike this Sunday and then again the 19th for the night ride. Maybe we can talk some of the Indy guys with fancy lights into joining us that evening for at least a mellow ride to test them out! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry...I have my reserve weekend and can't make it. ��

I enjoyed meeting everyone last time and was planning on brining a free spare tire cover for anyone who wanted it...never put mine on. I also have a free stock front bumper for anyone as well. Hopefully next time!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Count me in. That pizza looks tempting... What say you, Snowball?

·
Vendor
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will text Snowball, he is not on the forum much. Also saw Mike (OldGold) Sat with his wife and invited both of them out.

Just a few days to go :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sorry...I have my reserve weekend and can't make it. ��

I enjoyed meeting everyone last time and was planning on brining a free spare tire cover for anyone who wanted it...never put mine on. I also have a free stock front bumper for anyone as well. Hopefully next time!
I'll take that bumper off your hands. I tore mine up a bit between the badlands and The Roundup this past weekend. I also have a US Offroad winch mount on the way I could use it for.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll take that bumper off your hands. I tore mine up a bit between the badlands and The Roundup this past weekend. I also have a US Offroad winch mount on the way I could use it for.
Sold! Hahaha. PM me your contact info and we'll see when we can meet up.

·
Vendor
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will give this one more bump tomorrow, but looking forward to seeing whomever decides to make it out. :)

Rain or shine (actually it may rain some tomorrow) Boo.... free car wash.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll be there as soon as I get off of work. The menu looks real good.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks to all who turned out. It was good to see everyone. Sorry I couldn't do the Buffalo wild wings, but I couldn't pass up the chance to try some new pizza and a few good drafts that I haven't seen before. The pizza was the best (to date) I've had here and I'll be back. Ale Emporium rocks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts