Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
INDY meet n' greet February 16, 2019

Hey fellas,

It's been far too long and we need to catch up. Even if it's just our hard core regulars, I'm good with that. I'm off this coming weekend, so that'd be as good as time as any.

IndyFJCruisers are you out there? Let's get it done?!?!

14SB

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey fellas,

It's been far too long and we need to catch up. Even if it's just our hard core regulars, I'm good with that. I'm off this coming weekend, so that'd be as good as time as any.

IndyFJCruisers are you out there? Let's get it done?!?!

14SB
I could on the 23rd. My son has his State band ensemble performance at North Central high school that day so we'll be down that way.
I could also do 1st couple Sat in March.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sounds good. I work Saturdays, but Feb 23 I'm on vacation.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Newer to the forums, would be cool to meet up with some locals.
Hey Nick,

We try to get together once every month or two and enjoy some food, drinks, and conversation. We're pretty low key, learn things about a variety of subjects, have a really good time. I make a point not to miss our meets since I first met up. Hope you can make it!

-14SB

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck with this. I wish there was more of this kind of thing.:smile
The Indy crew is pretty hardy and the regulars just won't die. We've weathered smaller turnouts and had bigger turnouts when we werent even expecting it. Seems like there is always at least one FJ that will pull up in the lot once in awhile that didnt know about this forum or the meet n greet. If you ever find yourself out this way, hit us up! We'll show you the town! :wink

·
Vendor
1,378 Posts
Newer to the forums, would be cool to meet up with some locals.

We decided on Hooters at Castleton at 6pm tomorrow the 16th.

:) :) :)

We'd love to meet some new folks! All welcome!

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

:) :) :)

We'd love to meet some new folks! All welcome!
That's 6426 E 82nd Street on the northeast side of Indy to any possible newcomers. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! :blueblob:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can anyone recommend a local shop?

Oil pan gasket (that was fixed 4k miles ago) is leaking again, and rear axle seals are leaking. We put in some cheap rubber seals from the local auto parts store, which has slowed it down considerably, but would like to have them looked at again - but from reading, wheel bearings could also be going bad? For just seals and oil pan gasket, dealer wanted $1,300. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts