Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edited 7/1/2011: All, PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS ARE CLOSED. Payments submitted on or after this date will be summarily refunded, minus a $5 handling fee that will be donated to the forum.

The time has come. I've received, spell-checked, and approved the artwork for the badges (That's right, "badges", plural, see below). I should have the prototypes in about 3 weeks. At that time, I'll put in the final numbers for the order and we should have the final badges 3 weeks after that.

Each badge will cost $32, which includes the set up fees, the number stamping, the shipping from the vendor, the shipping to you in the US and the paypal fee. (FYI, Shipping to Canada is an additional $6, per the USPS. I'll work with members from other countries to figure out actual shipping to them.) The vendor has offered to also do an alternate color version of the badge, for no additional charges, and I took him up on the offer.

Badge "A", has chrome for the exposed metal parts, wording and center logo. First picture below. Each badge "A" will be sequentially stamped with a number beginning at 001 and on.

Badge "B", The alternate version, has Black Nickel for the exposed metal parts, wording and center logo and the color of the outer area is white. Second picture below. Each badge "B" will be sequentially stamped with a number beginning at 001 and on.

The colored areas on the badges will be of hard enamel and each badge will be epoxy coated. Each of the badges will have two threaded studs on their rear facing side and come with a separate back plate to anchor it to the grille. The back plate will be chrome, regardless of which version of the badge you buy.

Minimum order for our badges are a total of 100 of either design. Payment is due when the final order numbers are submitted. Since I'm not able to come out of pocket for the manufacture of badges that haven't been purchased, I will put in the final order when we have at least 100 ordered. Given the postings to the thread I don't anticipate that this will be a problem.

Please make payments through my paypal account, [email protected]. I'll be using paypal to track the orders and the shipping, so please make sure you have the correct shipping address when you submit the paypal payment. Also, don't forget to specify how many of either version you want in the notes section of the paypal payment. It would also help to include your forum name. While I'll try to keep up with postings here, please make all purchase related requests or updates through that email.

I'll work with anyone who has a specific number request, but keep in mind, the numbers are starting at 001 and going sequentially for each badge. That means that requests for numbers over, I'd say, 100, although possible, are unlikely. If a number is requested that is already taken, or unfeasible, I'll send the lowest available number instead. I'll use the order of paypal payments to determine who has precedence in the event that two people want the same one.

If we don't make the required number of orders by June 4th, I'll refund the payments.

I think that's about it. My PM box is almost full, and that's a brutal way to communicate anyway, so please post any questions to this thread.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Awesome, thanks for putting this together for us Craig.

Cheers...

:cheers:

-

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
You've got MONEY! Ordered one of each, with numbers 012 hopefully!!!

Can we keep a running tally as well?

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
I'll go for a "007" in the black nickel finish. Thanks.

Payment sent.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Money sent.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'm down for one of type B. I just need to find some money in a bear trap somewhere.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Ordered one of each and payment sent !
not sure if the message went through in paypal, but if I could get the numer 011 on each ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Payment sent Badge "A"

·
Registered
69 Posts
I read the post wrong at first, I thought we could order our own custom colors! So disregard my message I sent with the payment asking for a all black n white version. Lol

But anyway, payment sent!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm in for badge A and Money has been sent!!

I'll take Badge A with #001 if no one has claimed it and racerecchs doesn't want it!! If it's taken, i'll try for #21. Otherwise, random number will work.

Thanks again racerecch!!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Craig, I signed up for one today, FYI my paypal account is under Highway One Zero Street, Inc. ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Payment Sent! I added in some extra $$ for shipping it down here to the DR...Can't wait to get it!!

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Ordered one of each.

This is going to be hard enough without people requesting run numbers!!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A vs. B is a tie game with 10 orders for each.

RVancil, Don't forget to let me know which version you're buying.

Hagan, double check your payment info, I didn't see an order for you yet.

1 - 20 of 486 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.