Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was putting my order together when I noticed you guys are also Injen and they sell an intake for the FJ...
Part# PF2057WB

Where did they go? I can't find this intake on the site.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I cannot speak for the dealer, but in the interest of providing a timely answer I do believe I read that there were fitment issues with the Injen FJ products. The manufacturer recalled the ones that were not yet purchased and has yet to provide a revised product to replace them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was putting my order together when I noticed you guys are also Injen and they sell an intake for the FJ...
Part# PF2057WB

Where did they go? I can't find this intake on the site.

Thanks!
I will call tomorrow to figure out the status. I can select PF2057P-EA on the online order form. That's the polished option, so they might have a few remaining inventory.

BlackCherryota, thanks for the friendly post. I was unaware of that issue, so I'll know soon.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here's what Steve said at Amsoil:

It's available, it just isn’t in stock or been ordered before. You must order through the ordering line at 1-800-956-5695 to have us add it to stock.

So, who's going to be the first to order so the rest can follow suit? I believe you can order via the online order forum too. -It shows up :)

http://www.injen.com/galleries/products/PF2057_w_and_no_MR_Tech.jpg

+18 HP
+17 TQ

·
Premium Member
6,503 Posts
Here's what Steve said at Amsoil:

So, who's going to be the first to order so the rest can follow suit? I believe you can order via the online order forum too. -It shows up :)

http://www.injen.com/galleries/products/PF2057_w_and_no_MR_Tech.jpg

+18 HP
+17 TQ
It would be nice to know what the pricing is on this thru Amsoil. PF2057 is not listed on the website and I didn't feel like calling just to get a price.

If WB is the [polished option, what's the non-polished option? and price?

DEWFPO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts