Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed - 2.5" TGC Leveling Kit & 33" Tires on a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4

Here's a brand new 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4. This FJ had the tags still on it when it came into our shop! The customer wanted to get rid of the wimpy factory tire and wheel package and upgrade to 33x11.50x17 Nitto Terra Grappler Tires on 17" KMC: XD Addict Wheels. So the easiest and most cost effective way to do that is a simple leveling spacer. So we installed our 2.5" Top Gun Customz Leveling Lift Kit. That did the trick and the customer could not have been happier with the results.

Installed Components:
2.5" Top Gun Customz Leveling Lift Kit
33x11.50x17 Nitto Terra Grappler Tires
17" KMC: XD Addict Wheels

To view more images of this install, check out our
Top Gun Customz "Installs" section of our Photo Gallery

If you have any questions about any of these products, please feel free to contact us Toll Free at
1-877-274-9362. You can also e-mail us at [email protected]

(Click to view larger versions)

If you would like to know more about any of the components installed check out our
Top Gun Customz Store for these very products!!

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Re: Installed - 2.5" TGC Leveling Kit & 33" Tires on a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4

That is sweet looking and I love that color!! I would black out all that silver too

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: Installed - 2.5" TGC Leveling Kit & 33" Tires on a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4

looks great.
i'm curious to know the total height of the vehicle [including the roof rack] after this mod??

·
Registered
449 Posts

Thats a good lookin truck! did you have to do the body mount chop with the 33's and leveling kit?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts