Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today, we have a BRAND NEW 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4. This beautiful FJ Cruiser rolled off the lot straight into our install bay to be outfitted with our very own 3" Top Gun Customz Suspension Lift Kit and 33x11.50x17 Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrain Tires wrapped around 17" KMC: XD "Addict" Wheels.

As you can see, the 3" lift kit and wheels/tires package really made this FJ Cruiser stand out.

Installed Components:
3" Top Gun Customz Suspension Lift Kit
33x11.50x17 Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrain Tires
17" KMC: XD "Addict" Wheels

To view more images of this install, check out our
Top Gun Customz "Installs" section of our Photo Gallery

If you have any questions about any of these products, please feel free to contact us Toll Free at
1-877-274-9362. You can also e-mail us at [email protected]

(Click to view larger versions)

If you would like to know more about any of the components installed check out our
Top Gun Customz Store for these very products!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Re: Installed - 3" TGC Lift Kit & Wheels/Tires on a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4

Looks good!

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts

Sharp looking.

·
Registered
152 Posts

Very sharp looking rig.

Was just wondering how the alignment turned out after the lift was completed. Were you able to get in within spec with a total of 3" on the front?

Thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Very sharp looking rig.

Was just wondering how the alignment turned out after the lift was completed. Were you able to get in within spec with a total of 3" on the front?

Thanks
We send our trucks off site to a family owned alignment shop here locally when we are finished with the install. They had ZERO problems getting this FJ aligned properly.

·
Registered
143 Posts

just curious hows ride quality. is it any stiffer than stock

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

just curious hows ride quality. is it any stiffer than stock
The great thing about spacers is they do not effect ride quality. Plus, with replacing the stock rear shocks with Bilstein 5100 series shocks, the rear of the FJ is better suited for weight in the trunk.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts

Very sharp looking rig.

Thanks
I doubt it's 3" of lift on the front, more like 2" I bet. You don't want to put any more than 2" of lift up front unless you upgrade your upper control arms. You won't be able to get the alignment in spec if you don't.

It looks good either way!

·
Registered
72 Posts

Using your link to your website, I see the specs say this kit is only good for 07-09 FJs. Obviously they work on the 2011. Did you have to make adjustments to your kit?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Using your link to your website, I see the specs say this kit is only good for 07-09 FJs. Obviously they work on the 2011. Did you have to make adjustments to your kit?
Sorry for the confusion. This kit does in-fact work all the way up to the 2011 models. However, we are constantly working on new items all the time, that updating our website with new year ranges can be a daunting task when we have close to 11 thousand items to update.

So bottom line, this kit does work for the 2010 & 2011 models and we did not have to do any modifications to the kit for the 2011.

·
Registered
143 Posts

Sorry for the confusion. This kit does in-fact work all the way up to the 2011 models. However, we are constantly working on new items all the time, that updating our website with new year ranges can be a daunting task when we have close to 11 thousand items to update.

So bottom line, this kit does work for the 2010 & 2011 models and we did not have to do any modifications to the kit for the 2011.
Though i figured it did as well this news is reassuring. I should be ordering my lift from yall on Mon when I get paid by Uncle Sam. Lol:rocker:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts

No Road Armour bumper for it yet???

·
Registered
5 Posts

I see this is an old thread, but what is the offset of those wheels? I agree stance looks great.

Gilbert

1 - 16 of 16 Posts