Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AND I LOVE IT!!!! I was tempted to have it professionally installed but my buddy talked me into doing it myself and Im so glad I did! It turned out great! Thanks to Coyote for the pointer about lining up the bolts on the top of the shock/spring setup, saved me alot of time. Pictures coming tommorow! By the way, I used the stock Tokico shocks that came with my truck and it rides great! So anybody not interested in spending 300 bucks for OME shocks dont be afraid to use the stockers! Im sure the OME shocks are far superior in off road performance but if your not an extreme off roader like myself the stock ones work fine.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
AND I LOVE IT!!!! I was tempted to have it professionally installed but my buddy talked me into doing it myself and Im so glad I did! It turned out great! Thanks to Coyote for the pointer about lining up the bolts on the top of the shock/spring setup, saved me alot of time. Pictures coming tommorow! By the way, I used the stock Tokico shocks that came with my truck and it rides great! So anybody not interested in spending 300 bucks for OME shocks dont be afraid to use the stockers! Im sure the OME shocks are far superior in off road performance but if your not an extreme off roader like myself the stock ones work fine.:bigthumb:
Time to upgrade your signature! Congrats!!! I love my OME heavies.

M

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
glad you like it...I also kept the oem shocks and struts and will upgrade to the OME items next year but for now the springs and coil overs are great.

I went with MEDIUM front and rear though as the women I tend to carry around in the FJ are much lighter than down your way! LMMFAO :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hold up, I went with medium!! You cant possibly be comparing South Carolina women to Florida women could you? Thats like comparing a :cowfrown: to an :angel:! I do admire your creativness though! 1 x lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts