Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Wanted to know if anyone in the OC and LA area of Cali can suggest an installer for my new Bilsteins 5100 for my TT. Shop name, price to install, etc would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hi All,

Wanted to know if anyone in the OC and LA area of Cali can suggest an installer for my new Bilsteins 5100 for my TT. Shop name, price to install, etc would be appreciated.
You can install these yourself in 15 minutes but I live in Costa Mesa and would be glad to help.

Scott
949 235-1494

·
Banned
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Might Hit You Up Scott, Unfortunately I Don't Have A Jack And Or High Jack Or Compressor :(

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Might Hit You Up Scott, Unfortunately I Don't Have A Jack And Or High Jack Or Compressor :(
Just let me know, I work from home. You will be buying Quizno's after the install, right?:lol:

·
Banned
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
SORRY SCOTT, GOT THEM DONE LOCALLY CHEAP WITH INSTALL, BUT EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH. IF WE COME ACROSS, DON'T MIND HITTING YOU UP FOR QUIZNO'S, HAHA.

HERE'S SOME NEW PICTS OF THE 5100 BILSTEINS WITH SECOND LEVEL TO HIGHEST. GONNA ADD BF ALL TERRAINS 285/75/16'S NEXT....
AFTER

BEFORE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts