Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my FJ, and I can't wait to start working on it! One of the first negative things I noticed in the truck was the lack of interior lighting! My FJ is a 2007, and the only interior light is the one above the back seats. Has anyone found any good solutions for a dome light up front?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just posted this a few days ago I also have a 2007 model. Looks great super bright I can actually see the center console now whereas before I could not. For less than $10 for two lights and a five-minute install. You really can't go wrong man.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/#/topics/605969?page=1&_k=4yfh94

Just got my FJ, and I can't wait to start working on it! One of the first negative things I noticed in the truck was the lack of interior lighting! My FJ is a 2007, and the only interior light is the one above the back seats. Has anyone found any good solutions for a dome light up front?

·
Registered
10,440 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
I too have an 07 and until I upgraded to the aftermarket LED replacement bulbs, it was like a cave.
The addition of replacement LCD bulbs made a huge difference.
You can't go wrong on this upgrade.

Reactions: ateamnm

·
Registered
174 Posts
Has anyone successfully grafted a 13' overhead into a 07'

Anyone have the console for sale for me to try???

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had the same problem when I got my 07. LED replacement bulbs where on one of the best mods I've done. I also bought a small, cheap LED headlamp and put it around the driver's side visor to use as a map light. Works as a emergency flashlight too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts