Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions on the interior:

On pictures I've seen of the interior of the back end, I notice some kind of tank on the left hand side - WHAT THE HECK IS IT?????

Also, will the stereo system offer an AUX plug so I can plug my iPod in without using a tape adapter or FM transmitter????

Lastly, I can't wait to get my hands on one!!! :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Stephden said:
Also, will the stereo system offer an AUX plug so I can plug my iPod in without using a tape adapter or FM transmitter????

Are you serious !??!?!! Man, I hope for your sake that some of the other guys don't see that question....

·
Registered
33 Posts
as was pointed out a long time back the tank pictured in the interior of the SEMA FJC is a powertank. It holds compressed air for refilling your tires, water wings, Barney floaties, whatnot. Some offroad adventures require one to let off some air for better tire floation or for extra grabbiness on slick rocks. HAving a tank allows you to air up for the trip home.

And yes there is apparently an aux jack for Mp3 players.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Stephden said:
Two questions on the interior:

On pictures I've seen of the interior of the back end, I notice some kind of tank on the left hand side - WHAT THE HECK IS IT?????
PowerTank CO2 cylinder. Go to http://www.powertank.com/start.htm to see their web site. In their own words:

POWER TANK™ -
What Is It and Why Do I Need One?

The POWER TANK™ is a product that addresses all the needs of on-board air. It consists of an aluminum cylinder of pressurized liquid CO2 which is released as a vapor through a special heavy duty regulator. The SuperFlow™ HP regulator was designed by us specially for this type of use. The POWER TANK™ can air up tires, run air tools, etc., while out on the trail, the race course, the side of the road, or even in your garage. It is fast, affordable, and simple to use. It is light weight, portable, and reliable and it is THE fastest way to air up tires.

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
im sure i will be eating my words later, but there is no such thing as a dumb question... somebody prove me wrong, i DARE YOU!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Topless, are there going to be enough cupholders for all of my passengers? Also, where are the FJC going to be built, Auto or manual, room enough to sleep in, and why should my wife let me buy an H3? I'll take my answers off the air...A

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
I stand corrected... ;)

you forgot to ask if it comes in green, though.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Stephden said:
Thanks for the info.

Sorry that I appeared to ask such LAME questions!! Forgive my ignorance!!

Just giving you a little crap, thats all !! But you might want to go back through some of the older forums and most of your questions will be answered !!
Welcome to the forums ....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bubbahotep said:
Just giving you a little crap, thats all !! But you might want to go back through some of the older forums and most of your questions will be answered !!
Welcome to the forums ....

I realize that you were just giving me crap, bubba! But I did go through some of the old forums and couldn't find one thing on the AUX jack or the tank!

But luckily for me, I think I've convinced my wife to let me get one! Can't wait to get behind the wheel and actually drive one! Oh how I wish they'd have an event in the Seattle area. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts