Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
An update to the group buy happening, we have about 16 people now. So anyone else who might want to join in on the group buy will get the full $100 discount on the hydraulic release bearing kit. Looks like we'll hit 20 pretty easily too so everyone should be getting a free oil cap!
Hi, I just found this information and wondering if it is too late to get in on this deal? I have an 08 FJ with 125k miles on it and it has the original clutch setup and am thinking that sometime soon I will probably need to replace it and think this might be a nice addition when I do it. I don't do much off road driving and am pretty easy on the truck anyway. On my last two manual Toyotas, a Celica and a pickup, I got almost 200k miles on the original clutches. Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
122 Posts
I’m having problems making the order. It’s saying they don’t accept credit cards from Canada? Anyone else here in Canada or all US?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I’m having problems making the order. It’s saying they don’t accept credit cards from Canada? Anyone else here in Canada or all US?
Hey Boon, yeah that's something others have ran into. Give them a ring and they will get you sorted out. From my understanding just a policy they have in place to prevent fraudulent orders with international CCs.

·
Desert Moderator
6,017 Posts
Hey Boon, yeah that's something others have ran into. Give them a ring and they will get you sorted out. From my understanding just a policy they have in place to prevent fraudulent orders with international CCs.
I had the same issue. Had to send the money via PayPal gift.

·
Desert Moderator
6,017 Posts
Super weird, I’ll try giving them a ring today.
Once they have the money, shipping was super quick. I had mine within 3 days and I'm in Dubai...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this group buy still available?

First time poster here and hopeful new owner of a 2007 Manual FJ with 165,000 miles and a very wobbly throw out bearing. The current owner replaced the originak TOB around 10,000 miles ago however apparently the issue returned just 1,000 miles afterwards; this looks to be a great long term solution with the added benefit of a smooth clutch action.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Is this group buy still available?

First time poster here and hopeful new owner of a 2007 Manual FJ with 165,000 miles and a very wobbly throw out bearing. The current owner replaced the originak TOB around 10,000 miles ago however apparently the issue returned just 1,000 miles afterwards; this looks to be a great long term solution with the added benefit of a smooth clutch action.
Yes until tomorrow. I see you’re in Canada. You’ll have to pay using PayPal. Email him now, as they in California so he sees it tomorrow and you can likely still get in.

[email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Damn can I still get in on this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks, fingers crossed. Was reading this thread a few days ago but thought it was old.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good deal, order placed. Thanks again for the assistance Boon0052.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts