Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I got a 2010 blackdiamond with 3" OME with topplate spacers and Toytecs in the rear, Road Armor front bumper and Allpro sliders with fill plates, tires are 295/70/18 with motometal 961's hope you like it

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice looking rig! I love the wheels. Really pops with the black.

What OME springs do you have up front? Mediums? I'm about to upgrade my Rough Country budget lift to OME. Looking for a little feedback from OME owners and the ride quality. You're has a nice stout stance. I'ma saggin' with my bumper/winch weight.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments, besides draining the bank account its been fun, yeah the fronts are the 885 mediums form OME, the toplate from toytec helps to level the front and it rides nice and handles better, those tires dont even rub with the body chop done, If your considering OME I recommend it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, besides draining the bank account its been fun, yeah the fronts are the 885 mediums form OME, the toplate from toytec helps to level the front and it rides nice and handles better, those tires dont even rub with the body chop done, If your considering OME I recommend it.
Thanks. Appreciate the feedback. I'm really to step it up to a better lift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts