Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from the dealer, I am now the owner of a 2008 Sandstorm, 4X4, auto. OF, CQ, C7, RF

I followed the directions given by Jim on the thread about purchasing a new Toyota. I crunched the numbers as he suggested and countered the one offer from the dealer with my offer. After about 2 minutes he came back and said we had a deal. I feel that I got a good price and the dealer is happy because they made a couple of bucks....but that's what they are in business for. The cool thing is my salesman, John Aizarini (at Stamford Toyota in Stamford, CT) is on the forum here. He's got a black cherry FJ that he did some serious mods on so I wasn't dealing with salesman who didn't know anything about the truck. If you are looking for an FJ, I highly recommend giving John a call. Took the wife out to lunch and came back a couple of hours later and drove Yoda home.

My wife named it Yoda because she is one of those people who think the FJs are ugly and squat looking...just like Yoda. But don't hold that against her, she couldn't wait for me to get it home to start taking pictures of it. And I'm kinda ugly and squat looking and she's been married to me for 30 years, so I'm sure she will grow to love the FJ too....especially when it's snowing!

Photos to follow.......

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a couple of photos

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Very nice TD. There's a little Jedi theme going on here at the forum. More then a few members have names relating to the great movies. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Nice color! Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Very nice. I've had people tell me that they are so ugly they are beautiful. Is that possible? Anyway Doris and I love ours ugly or not.
Chuck:)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! :bigthumb::wave:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Welcome and May the Force be with You!!!!!

Kim

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM !... :clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.