Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morninng/After noon,

I am new to the FJ60 Forum. I own a 1987 FJ60 which is all original with 232,000 miles on it. basically I bought it for my teens to drive. Unfortunately, after further thought my wife and I decided that it is probably better not to have new drivers in an older vehicle. Primary concern is the lack of safety. In January my eldest son wrecked my 2014 ram truck and I have been using the FJ60 as my primary driver. I finally, got my truck back and I am looking to sel fj60l. Does anyone have any idea what a 1987 landcruiser should sell for? Any opinions are valued. I know what I have invested now I am trying to see what the market will allow. I have seen prices all over the map on the internet.

Thanks

· I Have a V-8!! Moderator
77,418 Posts
Good Morninng/After noon,

I am new to the FJ60 Forum. I own a 1987 FJ60 which is all original with 232,000 miles on it. basically I bought it for my teens to drive. Unfortunately, after further thought my wife and I decided that it is probably better not to have new drivers in an older vehicle. Primary concern is the lack of safety. In January my eldest son wrecked my 2014 ram truck and I have been using the FJ60 as my primary driver. I finally, got my truck back and I am looking to sel fj60l. Does anyone have any idea what a 1987 landcruiser should sell for? Any opinions are valued. I know what I have invested now I am trying to see what the market will allow. I have seen prices all over the map on the internet.

Thanks
You might want to check over on the Ih8mud forum as they deal with the older FJs. This forum is for the new 2007+ FJ Cruiser.

· Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee like Bigguy said IH8mud may be a good resource for you

· Registered
10,435 Posts
Welcome... you may want to make a trip to IH8MUD.com they have tons of FJ60 info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.