Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I Just picked up a 6-speed manual 2007 with 90,000 miles today. Will be used for a daily driver in the winter and then for off-roading in the summer in the Sierras and the Nevada desert. I am keeping it stock for the moment, but will probably start soon with the "first $2000" upgrades. Looking forward to learning about it and playing with it.

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi everyone. I Just picked up a 6-speed manual 2007 with 90,000 miles today. Will be used for a daily driver in the winter and then for off-roading in the summer in the Sierras and the Nevada desert. I am keeping it stock for the moment, but will probably start soon with the "first $2000" upgrades. Looking forward to learning about it and playing with it.

View attachment 1117763
Voodoo Blue. Nice!

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
welcome from Texas! what's with all that white stuff on the ground? did you break open a palette of flour?

·
Registered
15 Posts

View attachment 1117763

View attachment 1117763
Nice color... Welcome to the forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts