90 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1343853504.291882.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1343853513.955321.jpg

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1343853660.496932.jpg

I am not crazy about the actual dash mount in this picture as it is rather thin and can cause the iPad to wobble a little if you do not position it against the radio with the supplied foam pieces seen in the 2nd picture, however there are no drilling of holes anywhere in the dash and just takes a few minutes to install. I will have to say that it can be minted on the driver side of the dash but due to the 6" arm, it is best to mount on the passenger side to prevent inference with driving. You will likely keep hitting your hands on it.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1343853941.029158.jpg

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi everyone,
I was thing about installing a ipad mini into the dash panel above the glove box area. It will fit perfect. I have it now with some doublesided tape holding it in place to see if i like the look and reacts. I just wanted to gets some reaction or advice before I cut the dash and install it flush. the ipad can come in and out no problem. it connect though bluetooth to the audio(stock radio). the power cable is hidden in the unit. no wires showing.:smile.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,
I was thing about installing a ipad mini into the dash panel above the glove box area. It will fit perfect. I have it now with some doublesided tape holding it in place to see if i like the look and reacts. I just wanted to gets some reaction or advice before I cut the dash and install it flush. the ipad can come in and out no problem. it connect though bluetooth to the audio(stock radio). the power cable is hidden in the unit. no wires showing.:smile.
This is dope! Where can I get this?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts