Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

501 - 520 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got mine, and they are incredible. I love the weight and precision of them.

But I have a couple stupid questions before I try to put them on: What are the two nuts in the bag for? And do I need to do anything special when I unscrew the existing knobs, so I don't damage anything?

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I got mine, and they are incredible. I love the weight and precision of them.

But I have a couple stupid questions before I try to put them on: What are the two nuts in the bag for? And do I need to do anything special when I unscrew the existing knobs, so I don't damage anything?
those are the lock/ alignment nut... you screw that in first so you'll be able to align the shift pattern... remove the current knobs that you have, by turning them counter clockwise.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello there. :wave:

I am going to need an MT6 set for my new FJ.

Can I get I on the next order, or take any available inventory which may be in stock, please?

Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would also like to get in on the next buy or chance to get a matching TRD Grey TCase knob. I have the 6MT with the Short throw and wanted a matching grey TCase knob only.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hello there. :wave:

I am going to need an MT6 set for my new FJ.

Can I get I on the next order, or take any available inventory which may be in stock, please?

Thanks!
Color?

I would also like to get in on the next buy or chance to get a matching TRD Grey TCase knob. I have the 6MT with the Short throw and wanted a matching grey TCase knob only.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.
i think i may have 1 transfercase to match the TRD.. i'll let you know
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
how do i order a set.

Black with white engraving. 6mt and the trans.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
The shift knobs look outstanding. Is there going to be another group buy in the future?
you can start a list...

i contacted patrick but, haven't received any replies from him... maybe he's on vacation :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I would to love to get a hold of the Black/Red for 5AT, if available.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
I would kill for a grey TRD style transfer case knob to match my six speed knob. PLEASE let me know if/when available. Thanks.
That's exactly what Joe arranged for me a few months ago
Dope

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
The IMPs are dope! :cheers: I'm loving mine Joe

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

:wave: Im lovin mine too :rocker:

I would kill for a grey TRD style transfer case knob to match my six speed knob. PLEASE let me know if/when available. Thanks.
PM sent.. 3 TRD transfercases left in stock..

Patrick is shipping all his left over knobs to me on monday :clap:

I'll post all the pictures and prices here once i have em :bigthumb:

501 - 520 of 550 Posts