Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
In general I don't like to see vendor / consumer bickering... but sometimes it's pretty hilarious.

Consumer: I heard you run a whorehouse out of your loading dock and that hookers can be seen loitering with your employees there daily!
Vendor: uhhh I'm standing on the loading dock now... what are you talking about?
Consumer: Hookers, hookers everywhere I know it!!!!
Vendor: ....

Matters of opinion can get ugly, this seems like a matter of fact. The VIAIR guy would know the answer to black and white yes/no question about the company...
Thank you Tibal for the hilarious analogy. :rocker:

I'm glad that people are thinking this through.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I hear what you guys are saying.

And as far as your product, its reputation speaks for itself. And I agree that you have nothing to gain by disclosing proprietary information.

While debunking theories is important, so is representing your company in a positive light.

There is no doubt which compressor I will choose to go with when I have the funds and need to augment my powertank. Some things I will compromise on, getting home is not one of those.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Damn! This is still going on! Please someone put a bullet in its head and end the misery!!! :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Damn! This is still going on! Please someone put a bullet in its head and end the misery!!! :lol::lol::lol:
Well I COULD close this thread, but we haven't even hit Godwin's Law yet.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Well I COULD close this thread, but we haven't even hit Godwin's Law yet.
I don't know what Godwin's Law is, but it should be the OP's decision and not mine. I just don't see this conversation going anywhere good. Or move it to the vendors section. IMHO. I'm jus saying!

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
I don't know what Godwin's Law is
Google it, it's pretty funny but accurate. :)

I just don't see this conversation going anywhere good. Or move it to the vendors section. IMHO. I'm jus saying!
If only folks would quit posting in it, it would die naturally. Just sayin....

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I don't know how to use Google, but if I did, it would probably look something like this
j/k
Someone once gave me the LMGTFY flame, and it really p!$$ed me off cause it was way off base.....so, I'm totally just kidding.....you served it up and I swung at it. :bigthumb:

..If only folks would quit posting in it, it would die naturally. Just sayin....
posting in what? :lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
my favorite post is when someone posts, "if you guys stopped posting, this thread would eventually die" :lol:

Murphy's Law says there's a chance this thread will never die in which case i'm almost positive Godwin's Law will come into play.

Occam's Razor says this thread will end just as all threads eventually end regardless of what we do or say.

Anyone need a "LMGTFY"? ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
my favorite post is when someone posts, "if you guys stopped posting, this thread would eventually die" :lol:

Murphy's Law says there's a chance this thread will never die in which case i'm almost positive Godwin's Law will come into play.

Occam's Razor says this thread will end just as all threads eventually end regardless of what we do or say.

Anyone need a "LMGTFY"? ;)
On another note, can I add another 450c to my system without modifying the pressure switch and wiring? or is the wiring that comes with the standard single 450C "constant duty" system beefy enough to run both compressors?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello PRS TiFJ,

Each compressor needs it's own 40 amp relay but you only need one pressure switch.

Click the link below to see a wiring diagram.
http://www.viaircorp.com/OffRoad/Schematics/dualc_wd.pdf

The pressure switch with the built-in relays cannot be used for dual compressor set-ups.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Old Sarge previously said:
I don't know how to use Google, but if I did, it would probably look something like this

ocr14a, i don't know where that came from and I have said stupid things before.....but I've never said something that stupid.....:rofl::thinkerg:

and I stand corrected somebody did have an intelligent question and it was answered.:bigthumb:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Old Sarge previously said:

ocr14a, i don't know where that came from and I have said stupid things before.....but I've never said something that stupid.....:rofl::thinkerg:

and I stand corrected somebody did have an intelligent question and it was answered.:bigthumb:
sorry.....that's just me being silly. :silly: :cheers:

61 - 74 of 74 Posts