Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing...

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I will check into this.

Typically, when a vendor's sub-forum goes missing, they forgot to pay their vendor fee.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
No reply back from the main Administrator yet, just bumped that thread asking though. A call to Sergio or Chris @ BajaRack might also get an answer.

Just from what i have seen in the past, some vendors only pay when they receive bills. For some reason, sometimes Autoforums.com won't send out a bill (from what i have heard). So if a vendor didn't pay, they get dropped. This has happened to Demello Offroad a couple times and some other vendors.

My guess, this is what happened.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Any further word on this?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I posted a thread in the mod forum and then bumped it again. Still haven't heard a word from the folks that work for Autoforums.

I would still suggest giving a call to BajaRack. They might not even know they have been dropped (if that is what happened).

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Anything new on this? I was just looking for bajarack on here and they're still not in the vendor section even though if you link to their section through google there are topics still going on...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts