Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have made it back to Tennessee safe & sound. Has everyone else made it back home yet ?

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I found any excuse to stay up there a while longer. Toured the mine...cool! Saw the falls, then free beer in Silverton. Watched steam trains, then finally came home.

I don't envy the long drives many of you had. But is was really nice meeting everyone. See ya next year.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
i will certainly plan MORE DAYS to be up there next year, 2 full days was 2 full days too short!

but yes we are home, safe and sound

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
We also made it home safe and sound, about 1:30 this after noon. Now laundry and the kids are off to Florida on Wed.

·
Registered
369 Posts
made it back last night. did a few runs sunday morning, had lunch in Ouray, then headed out of town around 3. Took the scenic route through Paonia and down into carbondale.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Home today.... Took it easy in Ouray yesterday. After the photo my wife and daughter went shopping then it was off to the pool. We left at about 10:30 AM this morning and were home before 5:00 PM. I feel for those that had a long drive...

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I'm back in Boston after a 6.5 hr drive to Denver and then a 4 hr redeye on Jetblue. Some baggage handler stole my Trail Teams Camelbak in my checked bag! oh well. Nice to be home

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
thanks guys! (daToy). I think the Trail Teams are going to send me another one - I was still pretty surprised that someone took it.....

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Made it back to Denver last night via Engineer Pass. Too bad I couldn't wheel the whole way home. :)

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm back in Boston after a 6.5 hr drive to Denver and then a 4 hr redeye on Jetblue. Some baggage handler stole my Trail Teams Camelbak in my checked bag! oh well. Nice to be home
I saw your rental car. I bet that 6.5 hr drive felt like it was a all day drive.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I saw your rental car. I bet that 6.5 hr drive felt like it was a all day drive.

yeah but it climbed 'the wall' in Poughkeepsie Gulch like nothing else....... :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Made it back to Denver last night via Engineer Pass. Too bad I couldn't wheel the whole way home. :)
We headed out with FJHokie for part of their departing trail... and took Mineral and Corkscrew back to town and stayed another night.. but headed home today - via Moab on backroads. Did about 30-miles on dirt roads from Montrose to Moab

Just made it home an hour ago...

Here is a pic of your trip out..... Had a GREAT time

Attachments

1 - 20 of 117 Posts