Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true?

I heard that Bostonian will be the kids activity coordinator (shuttle bus driver to the pool) during The Summit since he will be without his FJ.

Please post up to let him know how many kids he will be watching each day.

:stickpoke:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Without his FJ Cruiser again?

Boston, do you even drive the FJ anymore? As I recall you parked it up on the farm in Vermont (?) to keep it off the streets of Beantown. Is someone washing your rig to keep the dust off? Have the rodents started chewing up your wiring harness yet? Are you saving it for the Barrett Jackson 2027 auction or what?

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Drive that FJ out to Colorado, rack up some miles, and spend some o'that moldy money ! The organizer without his ride. . . rediculous I tell you, rediculous.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Without his FJ Cruiser again?

Boston, do you even drive the FJ anymore? As I recall you parked it up on the farm in Vermont (?) to keep it off the streets of Beantown. Is someone washing your rig to keep the dust off? Have the rodents started chewing up your wiring harness yet? Are you saving it for the Barrett Jackson 2027 auction or what?
it's got 14800 miles, so it gets its use. I used it all last weekend for a little mountain biking trip to East Burke, and took it to Jersey the weekend before to go sailing w/ my parents. Not offroad, but hey.

Drive that FJ out to Colorado, rack up some miles, and spend some o'that moldy money ! The organizer without his ride. . . rediculous I tell you, rediculous.
moldy money. I wish. :)

The reason I decided to fly was for two reasons: 1) I need all the extra vacation time I can get.

2) Driving 2200 miles by myself would make my brain mush (trust me I've done it - need at least a few days to recover). You wouldn't want your organizer's brain to be mush, would you?

No, I decided about 4 months ago that this has gone from less of a vacation to more of a 'job,' but that's okay - I'll have a blast I am sure....

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Our god will not drive amongst us. He will arrive via a silver streak in the air, but all shall offer up their FJ's just for the glimpse and possible word from the chosen one. His words will be anticipated from every group, convoy, color and varying modifications. He has chosen to walk amongst us, be ever so thankful, he is a caring FJ God, giving of his only FJ, he will be here to lead us, guide us and influence our weekend in paradise, the Bostonian is on his way!!!!!

Most have no idea of what you guys have been going through, I truly appreciate and understand the effort that you guys have given. If there is anything I can do to help do not hesitate to let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Our god will not drive amongst us. He will arrive via a silver streak in the air, but all shall offer up their FJ's just for the glimpse and possible word from the chosen one. His words will be anticipated from every group, convoy, color and varying modifications. He has chosen to walk amongst us, be ever so thankful, he is a caring FJ God, giving of his only FJ, he will be here to lead us, guide us and influence our weekend in paradise, the Bostonian is on his way!!!!!
Hmmm..... religion and politics are forbidden here. :)

Though this is kinda funny.....in a creepy, stalker sort of way. :indifferent:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
it's got 14800 miles, so it gets its use. I used it all last weekend for a little mountain biking trip to East Burke, and took it to Jersey the weekend before to go sailing w/ my parents. Not offroad, but hey.

moldy money. I wish. :)

The reason I decided to fly was for two reasons: 1) I need all the extra vacation time I can get.

2) Driving 2200 miles by myself would make my brain mush (trust me I've done it - need at least a few days to recover). You wouldn't want your organizer's brain to be mush, would you?

No, I decided about 4 months ago that this has gone from less of a vacation to more of a 'job,' but that's okay - I'll have a blast I am sure....
We will have FJ's for him to drive...I promise.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Boston,

I'll have a MASS plate on my truck, you could drive it into town. No one would know.

Looking forward to the party!

Thanks for the hard work!

cobrasheep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts