Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of old threads on this. Looks like a great way to easily get that extra smidge of clearance you might need with big tires. But can't find them on Ebay or online. Is this product still made?

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Hello....Leroy (bandi) here... Yes they are still being made/sold.... I'm currently out of stock on materials for the kits, waiting on a $2k order to come in... ASAP I get them up again... [email protected]... shoot me an email and i'll let you know when they are ready...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any before and after pictures of the 1/2" body lift?
Tons. Search "bandi body lift" and find people who have it in their list of mods in their signature. Then you can look at their profile pic or their build thread.

IMO, the look is very subtle. Just what you would want to set your FJ apart and get that last smidge of clearance for 35s with a 3" lift.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Bandi - I just emailed you I want one too!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Do you make 3/4" spacers?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Do you make 3/4" spacers?
From what I remember. 1/2" is the sweet spot before you have to start changing other things. ( fan hitting the shroud )

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Hello....Leroy (bandi) here... Yes they are still being made/sold.... I'm currently out of stock on materials for the kits, waiting on a $2k order to come in... ASAP I get them up again... [email protected]... shoot me an email and i'll let you know when they are ready...
They are back in stock... FJ and 4Runner.... 1/2 an 1 inch... :grin

PM me for more information or search Ebay for "bandi body lift"...

·
Registered
8,948 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Haha probably more fitting! I'm out of stock, well, until tomorrow morning I got a bunch arriving!
By Chance, DO you sell GZila t-shirts ? :grin

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thanks mine are on the way for the 1/2".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts