Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this color in person and can confirm what it looks like? The first batch of pictures made it look great, while the second batch definitely looks like way too purple for my taste (and I want to tell the dealer what color I want). The blue in the new picture also looks far too bright for my blood (the first pictures looked much more muted). What am I left with? lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Go to your friendly neighborhood Scion dealer.They use that color on the Box and Coupe,they also use the black. The titanium is on several Toyota models.It appears that the blue and yellow are a FJ exclusive. http://scion.com/

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ToyCruzr said:
Go to your friendly neighborhood Scion dealer.They use that color on the Box and Coupe,they also use the black. The titanium is on several Toyota models.It appears that the blue and yellow are a FJ exclusive. http://scion.com/
thanks. Anyone seen one in person that can throw in their two cents?

I have to admit the new picture of one (the spy shot) looks ugly from the rear....the blue is just...well.......BLUE..........and the silver doesn't look right with the white top (and looks like every other SUV). blargh....

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wasn't able to get a shot of the Black Cherry inside under the lights. But I can tell you that it looked almost like a Garnet while inside, but the pix I took of it outside does look just like the Scion color. On 12/17 I will have lots of pics.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
toyotommy said:
I wasn't able to get a shot of the Black Cherry inside under the lights. But I can tell you that it looked almost like a Garnet while inside, but the pix I took of it outside does look just like the Scion color. On 12/17 I will have lots of pics.
so I wouldn't mistake it for a purple? Sorry I just need to figure out what I'm ordering from my dealer, since there's only 5% stickshift availability and I most likely need to figure this out as soon as I can....

·
Registered
14 Posts
the black cherry is just that black cherry . just like the cherries in black cherry ice cream, not purple at all , some of the colors that have been in the brochures are way off , they are making the yellow to look orangish ,it is fire hyrant yellow . I have seen all the FJ in person in all colors. Test drove a M6 black cherry and an automatic Black. have a voodoo ordered. The silver is way to light against the white top, it has no pizzaz at all , very dull . The Blue is really bright as is the yellow.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow you brought this post back from the dead!

·
Registered
233 Posts
dms said:
the black cherry is just that black cherry . just like the cherries in black cherry ice cream, not purple at all , some of the colors that have been in the brochures are way off , they are making the yellow to look orangish ,it is fire hyrant yellow . I have seen all the FJ in person in all colors. Test drove a M6 black cherry and an automatic Black. have a voodoo ordered. The silver is way to light against the white top, it has no pizzaz at all , very dull . The Blue is really bright as is the yellow.
Thanks for the insight, but the question was asked 4 months ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts