Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I would like to do it.. I use mine as a DD so I don't want to blow it up in the process... After the snow melts and I can get to funny rocks and see what the FJ can do. I'll reconsider it..

But I will be in MOAB in July just before the Summit so that might work as a Proving ground also..

Let's talk about it and see what and who want't to play..

:rocker::cheers:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Moab will definitely "prove" your FJ. I was out there last year and ran Hell's Revenge with BigBadFj out of Salt Lake as the trail leader. My wife was scared sh*tless and rode with the trail lead to help her keep her sanity. One portion of the trail I refused to drive down a very steep decline that I could barely walk down. At the top when looking skyward you had to position your tires between two white lines so that when you went over the crest you didn't drop of the side of the fin to a few hundred foot drop off. It was definitely beyond my off road driving skills so BigBadFj drove my rig down the decline. It was definitely an 8 hour rush of adrenalin. Have fun out there but be man enough not put put yourself in situations beyond your skill level.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts