Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer wants 32K before taxes. They will install the dash gauges and all terrain tires as well as the wheel caps for that price.

Is that good or am I getting raped?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True car wont list an NSSE all it has it the regular FJ for 25K.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
599 Posts
I got mine for $28,500 but no dash guages and AT tires. I'd be happy to pay $900 for the dash gauges. The tires you can price yourself.

I'd say the dealer could/should knock it down $1k - $2k....

·
Registered
862 Posts
No it's a crappy price because you're getting a stock FJ with steelies and a missing gauge cluster and no T badges and missing parts....You're getting ripped off.......Jeebus when are y'all gonna realize this? There are more and more of these showing up all over the country, more than just the so called "51" than originally thought, and as soon as you start molding them out, they become worth just as much as mine or anyone else's FJ, because they're no longer "special". The only way to keep it worth anything (if was in the first place) would be to park it in your garage and not drive it......like a vintage car.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dealer wants 32K before taxes. They will install the dash gauges and all terrain tires as well as the wheel caps for that price.

Is that good or am I getting raped?
My TTSE is $33k before taxes and includes the tow pkg, air dam/lights, and cargo mat. It is a couple hundred OVER invoice...

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My TTSE is $33k before taxes and includes the tow pkg, air dam/lights, and cargo mat. It is a couple hundred OVER invoice...
You were able to get a trail teams in army green or a NSSE?

·
Registered
125 Posts
You were able to get a trail teams in army green or a NSSE?
Mine is a 2011 TTSE, arrived at the DEALER on 24 May. I had one of the original '51' mis-built NSSEs, turned it down as the invoice price to the dealer for the same options as my TTSE was $31k. It was going to cost more to put appropriate tires/wheels and shocks on it than what a 'real' TTSE would cost.

I'll post pics when I get them (hopefully today or tomorrow) here: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...-trail-teams-special-edition.html#post1903672

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
The price I negotiated for a trail teams is 33K also. This included the options: floor mats, trailer package, and window tint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts