Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing that still has me puzzled about or FJ is the dash mounted pod with the compass, clock and inclinometer, is the layout. I can't figure out why Toyota put the inclinometer on the passengers side, rather than the middle or left position closer to the driver??

Now is there a way to switch the guts out and move the inclinometer to the left or middle of the cluster, swapping positions with the compass or clock? Any search I did came up with every other mod that was done to that pod, but I couldn't find anyone that swapped the positions of the stock displays within the cluster. It would be nice not to have to stretch my neck across the FJ to read the angle I'm on lol.

I know it's not that big of a deal to know, but I'm quirky like that sometimes:grin

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if I'm 'qualified' enough lol. My obsessive nature may eventually push me to try though. After looking again, I guess it's not the clock but rather the temp gauge or compass..pardon my newbism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm waiting on mine to show up at the stealership and had thought about this mod as well. Just may do it this weekend and post up a how to..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts