Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Fall 07 of the FJ Cruiser magazine/brochure is available at dealer showrooms. There are some interesting articles such as the trail team edition (lot of quotes from Woody), Ryan Millen's race at the Taupo 1000 in New Zealand, several owners rigs including Kevin Necessary, Dan and Brenda Marts (with their rig Sonic), and Larry Bernstein (owner of Dirty Parts in Culver Cali). There are some nice pics of the Trail Team edition as well as a prominently featured brick FJ.
Jo2 posted pics of the trail team edition here.

Its a good read!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
itd be nice if dealers near me had it!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Cool, I'll have to pick that one up when I go in for the 35,000 mile service.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I picked one up. I noticed that most of the photos are of modified rigs (the one on the cover has a painted bezel and light bar), and they all have this caption:

"Vehicles shown are modified with non-Genuine Toyota Parts which void the Toyota warranty, may negatively impact vehicle performance and safety, and may not be street legal."

·
Registered
750 Posts
Picked one up last week. I'm loving the new SE Trail Edition.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I'm still looking for a copy of #3, now #4 is out? Dang it. My dealer knows nothing about these mags. Help!

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you request a brochure from the Toyota website, they'll send you the current issue. No reason to make a trip to the dealer.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
If you request a brochure from the Toyota website, they'll send you the current issue. No reason to make a trip to the dealer.
x2

Some dealers don't keep these current. :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have an extra copy of #3 than I'd be willing to trade for #4. PM me.

toby

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
To order by mail, click here:
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Then click on Request a Brochure in the left menu
Then on next screen click on Would you like a printed brochure mailed to you? below the left menu block.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts