Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the delay on getting this out to everyone. We have been going back and fourth trying to get everything just right on it. The DVD's are in route to me and as soon as I get them, we will ship them and the hardware out to everyone.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Plenty of shots of FJ40's and pickups... but whats a brother gotta do to make the video WITH a FJ Cruiser?? lol
Great video none the less! If that doesn't convince you to go.. I don;t know what would!

See you all next year!

·
Premium Member
16,565 Posts
Looks great Brandon! Looking forward to next year.

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We did have a pretty large turn out this year of older FJ's! Love to see them out playing with us though. Glad you all liked the video. Lot of work went into it. 30 days away from starting to plan for next years rally. We will keep you posted!

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
wish the midwest had something like this !!

·
Premium Member
16,565 Posts
Brandon, Chris and Rachael,
Thanks for 5th Annual TOTH DVD, just came in the mail today. I will stop by in a few weeks to visit you. Chris

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
man what an awesome video. makes me want to go get in my FJ right now and go wheelin! saw a bunch of familiar faces too. im gonna try my hardest to make it up there next year.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Guess I am just going to resign myself to the fact I am not going to get my DVD nor the hardware!
Oh well... I am still going this years and hope to see all the same faces from last year. Was an OUTSTANDING time!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I wanna go

·
Registered
962 Posts
No way! That is insane. We sent that months ago. It must have gotten lost in the mail!
I totally believe you guys sent this out months ago and it is no stretch of the imagination to this the US Gov. misplaced my sh*t!!!
None the less... I cannot wait to see you all again this year!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts