Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear FJ Nation:

It is now official, Red Rock Motors is now a premium vendor sponsor of the FJ Cruiser Forums! While generally I am suspicious of any group that would have me as a member (Groucho Marx ripoff), we are thrilled to be a part of the FJ Cruiser nation. A little bit of background on us, Red Rock Motors is located in Salt Lake City, UT. A buddy of mine and I started it about 5 years ago as a "hobby business". We both have real jobs, are semi-respectable members of society, love cars and figured a car dealership would be a fun outlet for us. Truth be told, while it is still a side gig, we love it and it is a bit addictive. About 7-8 months ago, we started to specialize in FJ Cruisers. FJs are great cars, great community and great people. We are trying to only buy and offer top quality FJs, and especially Trail Teams. We put them through a Toyota PPI and full reconditioning before we offer them for sale, and, we make every effort to be transparent, honest and "win-win" in all of our interactions (this is after all supposed to be a "hobby business" for us!).

I would like to offer that I will make every attempt to keep an eye on the "Dealer Negotiation" thread to provide insight/assistance etc. for any of you who may be in the purchasing process. I monitor the wholesale channels daily and weekly and try to buy every "good" FJ that I can get at a reasonable price (and there are not that many). I am happy to help others with the buying process as I can. And, I will make every effort to help those that ask get the car they want and a good deal on it (translation: I am not going to use this as an opportunity to try to sell you my stuff or be a wolf in sheep clothes...life is too short for that crap). I would invite any an all to reach out if we can be of service our website is www.redrockmotors.net and my email is [email protected].

One last note, we are always looking to buy high quality FJs (especially Trail Teams). Like everyone, we are really after rust free, low miles and as stock as possible cars. Generally, for those of you on this forum, we are probably not the best place to sell your FJ as we would need to buy it at a price that allows us to ship the car to Salt Lake, do a full reconditioning, to a full PPI (and fix/remedy anything that is found) and then offer it at a reasonable price to sell. Most of you will be able to get more money from your car selling directly to a private buyer. That said, I am always happy to take a look and give you an honest opinion on what your car is worth and help offer suggestions on how to best market it. If you are wanting to trade in your FJ for something that you want us to buy for you, we can probably help you with a pretty good deal in that case as we are willing to offer a trade in premium over most dealers for a good FJ.

Again, we look forward to being part of this forum and the FJ community and invite you to ask for any assistance you might find helpful.

Late next week we will be offering our first Trail Teams on Bring a Trailer. It is a 2012 one owner, clean carfax with 22k miles on it (grew up in California and Hawaii). Not listed yet, but will let you know when it is.

Cheers and godspeed to all, Kevin

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,156 Posts
Welcome Kevin and RRM! I think it’s great what you are doing, and look forward to seeing your offerings. I’ve been contemplating getting a stocker as my daily (let my rock crawler rest between adventures) so if the right one popped up......hmmmmm ? Go ahead, tempt me/us.....

·
Vendor
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Kevin and RRM! I think it’s great what you are doing, and look forward to seeing your offerings. I’ve been contemplating getting a stocker as my daily (let my rock crawler rest between adventures) so if the right one popped up......hmmmmm ? Go ahead, tempt me/us.....
debFJVT-challenge accepted! I have two really nice '13s in inventory (there is a 3rd listed on my website, but it just sold and is under deposit). Stay tuned. Inventory is at redrockmotors.net

·
Registered
859 Posts
Thanks for your support, Red Rock Motors!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts