Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the TennesseeSquires, Matt07FJ, Racer001, Flying Brick, VDM, and everyone else we met along the way to the FJ Summit,

THANK YOU! You guys were a lot of fun!

Matt, I'm still going to make good on that dinner I promised you for all your spotting efforts. :cheers:

See you on a trail soon,

Phillip & Katie

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Thanks Phillip!

I'm so glad that you and Katie joined us. We had a great time as well and it was a pleasure to meet you both. We had a blast in Moab and at the Summit. Anytime you want to come and wheel with us you are more than welcome, you two are part of the family now. :)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
it was really great to meet the two of you.I'll be looking forward to seeing the two of you at next Years summit.I have a few pics of the rearend of your truck while marie was driving,I'll send them to you soon.
Rudy

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
To the TennesseeSquires, Matt07FJ, Racer001, Flying Brick, VDM, and everyone else we met along the way to the FJ Summit,

Matt, I'm still going to make good on that dinner I promised you for all your spotting efforts. :cheers:

See you on a trail soon,

Phillip & Katie
You can just send that dinner my way, since Matt owes me a lunch from the last Harlan run. I bet you thought I forgot.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Phillip and Katie,

Shirley and I enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you!

We'd love to make some more runs with you guys! You are great company!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts

See you on a trail soon,

Phillip & Katie
Well - if you keep reminding me - I'm going to definitely have to take you up on that...haha.

It was definitely nice meeting you guys too!

If that's the case, I think Matt will end up with a lot of free dinners! He's a super spotter!:cheers:
You can just send that dinner my way, since Matt owes me a lunch from the last Harlan run. I bet you thought I forgot.
Actually I was hoping you forgot :p. I think that me saving your FJ from a tree that fateful day @ Skyline should make up for the dinner.:ninja:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Actually I was hoping you forgot :p. I think that me saving your FJ from a tree that fateful day @ Skyline should make up for the dinner.:ninja:
I thought it was windsheild washer fluid that you owed him? And I quite agree with you Matt--I think that you saving his butt in Skyline more than excuses you. Maybe next time you should leave him hanging and just drop some lunch off for him instead.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Well - if you keep reminding me - I'm going to definitely have to take you up on that...haha.

It was definitely nice meeting you guys too!

Hey, hey, hey, Lets not bring up old stuff now. I guess I will let it go but if it happens again then I might not be able to let it go so easily.:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts