Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some nice offroading tracks for Italy. These routes are old military scouting routes on the border between Italy and France, through the Ligurian Alps. There are many ruins of former military installations and forts to look at in addition to the beautiful nature.

For information about the current off-road traffic limitations around Bardonnechia, you can contact "Servizio Informazione e Accoglienza Turistica" on 0039 0122 99032 or email [email protected], open all days from 9:00-12:30 and 14:30-19:00. For instance, this Summer (2008), Colle Sommeiller will be open for 4X4 cars from Monday to Thursday. All weekends (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) the road from Sommeiller will be closed to all motorized vehicles from Rifugio Scarfiotti to Colle Sommeiller from 9 am to 5 pm.

For information about the current off-road traffic limitations around Colle delle Finestra, you can contact "Servizio Informazione e Accoglienza Turistica IAT di Susa" on 0039 0122 622447 or email [email protected]

Colle de Finestre:

Jafferau:

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Those are awesome. I will have some down time later this summer. I might have to go down there and check it out.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
feel free to ping me if and when you go, if I can make the time we could either share a beer :cheers: or join up on the trip (European FJ convoy?:clap:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts