Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
An FJ Clock, Photo clock, and a weather clock. I made a CAD drawing and want to know what you think. How could it be improved, or is this just a bad idea? :lol: If they want some for the FJ summit raffle in Ouray I will provide some. Also, I might sell them on the forum if there's enough interest. FJ summit 2008 could be replaced with what ever you want. These clocks very in size from 12" to 18" in diameter. Please do not request a clock at this time. I cannot sell them until I become a vendor. I just want to know if there is interest. Thanks, Relic Hunter :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Very cool indeed!! - nice work! - I'd take one for my garage wall!

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
i like them, here is the deal get a patent on it right away. because you just let the cat out of the bag.. you could also go to trail rides etc and take a router and put names on them at the time of purchase.. great idea. i want one...:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Miss FJ: There made of Alder.

Stringmachine: I have a CNC router. so engraving them is no problem.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I like the gear idea Logan9967, thanks. As for the type of wood, Yes I can get Koa, but its expensive. I figured each clock would be around $60. The clock movement would have a 5 year warranty. Thanks all for your comments! Relic Hunter

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres Logan9967's Gear idea. What do you think of it?

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Relic, that is AWESOME! This parrot wants one so please sign me up!!!

Kim

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I tried centering the logo, but I did not care for it that way.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Great job on the clock design! I'd dang sure buy one, let us know when you get the vendor thing worked out... :clap:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Here's an Idea for the FJ Summit raffle. I will provide clocks if they want to give them away. What do you think?

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Relic, I will buy one!!! You got at least this one SOLD!!

Kim

1 - 20 of 57 Posts