NEW PRODUCT IN DEVELOPMENT AND WE WANT YOUR HELP!!
Some of you might have noticed our Product Developer dropping some teaser photos of our newly redesigned FJ roofrack on IG...
Well the rumors are true! We are in the process of cutting some weight by going with an aluminum construction and plan to offer a couple different fascias for different LED light bar sizes.
Prototype SPY photo:
As we get more details on options and pricing we will update this original post
There will be a Prototype unveiled at the FJ Summit.
We are building this one for Frosty, our company build, and will be equipped with Rigid Industries 40" SR light bar up front and 4 Rigid Industries D2's in the back :grin
The FJ Summit was amazing and we were able to show off our first prototype and get so much valuable feedback!
Thank you for all that came out to support us!
Visit Page 15 for NEW PHOTOS
We have been paying close attention to all of your comments and suggestions and have made the following revisions:
* Compatible with Thule and Yakama products
* We have increased the length from front to rear
* Fascia has been increased as well to hug the roof line closer
* 50” of flat area now
* Interchangeable floor panels as an option
* Roof Top Tent Compatible with optional side panels
* Details on the different side panels and floor configurations will also soon be worked out
Visit Page 20 for NEW PHOTOS
27.7 KB Views: 8,059
25.2 KB Views: 8,014
43.4 KB Views: 8,070