Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

401 - 420 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
we should wager on when they will actually post it have like a game of squares. a buck a square.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Looking good.
Can't wait to see pix with the different panels. But mainly what I'm after is to see it with a RTT on it.

Was also wondering how the rack would handle low hanging branches. Do the side panels have decent strength to support some branches sliding over it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
whats the height compared to the stock rack?

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looking good.
Can't wait to see pix with the different panels. But mainly what I'm after is to see it with a RTT on it.

Was also wondering how the rack would handle low hanging branches. Do the side panels have decent strength to support some branches sliding over it?
The side panels for the rack are extremely strong for being aluminum. You can basically pull yourself up on the truck with them.

whats the height compared to the stock rack?
This rack is 6" from top of roof at its highest point at the center of the truck. Sorry we don't have the stock rack on any longer to compare.

·
Registered
294 Posts
what a long process... I think I am going with a Baja drop in...[/quote]

It is a long process and it is almost over!

We have decided to sell the aluminum rack with steel main tubes that run on the inside of the side pieces.

The rack will sell for $1199.00 with your choice of front facia, either no LED or single or double row.

We are still working on different side plates for RTT option and will have that done in 2 weeks.

We will have all the material to start producing these racks in 3 weeks.

401 - 420 of 748 Posts