Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

741 - 748 of 748 Posts

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,503 Posts
At Summit in July I spoke with AllPro - they said they will NOT be producing this roofrack :frown
I also spoke to All Pro just a few weeks back on this subject, the sales person said they get more calls about the rack than anything else in their line. Management is adamant and keep saying there's no way they'll produce it again but, but some of the gals and guys have been tossing around the idea of somehow getting a list of potential buyers together with an agreed price. Some of them are interested in bringing it back ONLY on a limited basis but it's such a massive PITA to produce they are hesitant to even do that.

Anyway thought you'd like to know.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hmmmm...

Maybe I should start making copies of mine. Lol. :D

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
here's a good shot of my rack from an overhead view.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I didn’t want to start another thread on this. I have looked through majority of this thread and see nothing about attachments. I’m about to buy this rack from another FJ owner and was wondering if there were any way to attach the 8ft arb awning with the aluminum cover. I would hate to get rid of it as I don’t want to run an rtt. So does anyone have any ideas or has this been done previous using the all pro roof rack.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I still have my Allpro roof rack.
There are no 'attachments' for the rack, but its super easy to attach things you need.
My Tepui awning comes with L brackets that just screw into the cross bars.
I don't have a close-up, but its super easy to mount things.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
My Rack is for sale with lights $1700...local pick up only in Nor Cal,

741 - 748 of 748 Posts