Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, as many of you might know, I had my FJ up for sell about the past month.. and now its official, it's gone.

Now enough of that, THANK YOU, to everyone on this forum. I've met amazing people, and talked to even more crazy ones :rocker:. I remember when painting your mirrors first caught on, when there were daily fights over when the air-dam would come out, and constant discussions on what type of lift to buy.

I've done it all and seen a lot on this forum, and modding my FJ and enjoying it with all of you all has been one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. I doubt I'll ever post much on here again, and I haven't really for a few months so lots of people probably don't even know who i am :).

Not to worry, I've kept it in the family. My new vehicle for picking up skanks should arrive soon..

Peace, :wave:

rich_4

P.S. After I clear it with Boston I'm going to try to sell my summit registration..I've got good trails (all with the SMC), and I doubt my IS350 will make it. All I want is what I paid for it, no profit, just want to let someone have it who can use it.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Glad you got to enjoy the FJ while you had it, and I hope you got a good price for her.

have fun with the IS350, and try and stop in every now and again. :wave:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
That really was a cool looking FJ! I really liked your tires and rims and I don't usually like the blingy ones! Sorry to see you go and good luck with your new ride! Hope it brings you loads of really pretty girls!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Have a good life with out the FJ!:wave: BTW nice IS350!:rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Good luck Rich. Some of us have been here for a good long time and will miss the Cookie Monster. Good luck with your endeavors and stop by once in awhile, some of us diehards will still be here!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Is that the same body as an avalon? Man i drove the avalon for a rental when mine was in the shop, Nice ride. I love the pic of your FJ, Youre gonna miss it but you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck from one of the older timers!
Jerry

·
Mistress of Mud
2,684 Posts
wth........is there some kind of new law in Lebanon, Va outlawing FJs?

j/k.......have fun with the new ride. :)

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Take care of yourself Rich...Make sure to stop in every once in awhile to just say hi buddy. Good Luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
take care brother

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
First of all I hate to see the FJ gone, but I know since you are off to college in the fall, seeing it sit and not being used would have drove you crazy.

It's been a blast having you around and I wish you the best of luck in your future plans. Don't be a stranger and keep in touch with us.

And watch out for those skanks! :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts