Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 1/2 months of waiting...my FJ is finally coming. Just got a caller from the dealer on Friday saying that its being delivered on Monday. I feel like it's Christmas. I ordered the following:

Titanium
6 Speed MT
CQ - Convinence package
UR2 - Upgrade package #2
GY - Side air bags
DH - Tow package
3T - Roof rack
Z2 - Floor mats (all weather), Rear door storage, First aid kit and Arm rests

Monday can't come soon enough!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have the EXACT SAME FjC and I love it. I have had it 6 mos and it just get better. You got the best FjC they make - trust me. I have that one to the TEE and it is as sweet as can be. Believe me, you will love it. Do you have curtain airbags? I have those, they are great! Everytime they deploy I am reminded it why I was so glad I held out for them. John Corzine should be so lucky! You will love your FjC! I can tell you know what you are doing. Heck, you have the excact FjC I have. You are among the smartest people on this pathetic little planet. Drive it proud!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, its been a long wait (but well worth it). The dealer kept telling me that they could get me an automatic with all the options I wanted back in February...but I really wanted the 6MT and was willing to wait for it...I guess it is time to start thinking of accessories............oh, anyone know of any good trails in southern New Hampshire? Just itching to get it muddy for its first photo op!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have it!

Took delivery of my FJ on Monday. Got to the dealership not 15 minutes after it came of the truck. Took it for a test drive (had only 2 miles on it)while it was still covered in plastic and promptly signed the paperwork. They had to prep it for me so I came back 2 hours later and have been driving it ever since. Couldn't have asked for a better time to take delivery because up here in NH, we got some heavy rains and there are lots of washed out and flooded roads. I haven't had any troubles getting any where. I do love this truck!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on the new FJ. Sounds like you'll be getting it dirty right away. Good show. :alf:

-Jade

1 - 10 of 10 Posts