Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
After almost a week of waiting for it to arrive, I am going to pick up my new FJ this afternoon! I can hardly wait as I have been reading this forum and wanting one since even before they were released. The new toy is a sandstorm 6MT with the all-terrain package, rock rails, and a set of BFG All Terrain KOs. I wish Toyota made a bright red color so that it would match my old truck. Future plans for it already include an ARB bumper (I already have an XRC8 to go in it). I will be getting alot of seat time in the new rig soon as in about 3 days I am driving from MN to start my new job out in Maryland/WV.

This is not my first toyota truck, when I started driving I restored the 84 4Runner that my dad bought new in 84 and have been driving and building it up ever since. The Yotatech forums have been a great place for Toyota information and I was even able to chronicle the build of my senior engineering project there. It will be nice to have a new vehicle! Here are a few pictures of the old truck, I will have some of the FJ once I pick it up later today!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats!!! Your truck looks like you have had a lot of fun with it. Keep us updated on the new mods.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
455 Posts
A week!!!?? I had to wait seven months!!!

Congratulations. Look forward to seeing you mod your truck as it seems to be a given that you will.

:rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Welcome!!! Congratulations on the new job and the new rig!!!

Kim

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Congrats. Go pick it up and post some pics of the new ride!!!

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gosh yes, if they made one in a red like the Warn FJ I would have gone with that so it would match my 4Runner :) I still LOVE the sandstorm though! Mine is the only one around here but hopefully when I move out east it will have some friends.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I already removed the running boards to install the Toyota rock rails. Soon to come is mounting (and wiring?) my Tomtom 130 GPS in the dash compartment.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!:bigthumb::wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts