Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 Silver 4WD AT is finaly here. Marry Christmas to me. :cheers: My wife really likes it. She seems to think the color is actually darker than the previous years. This years silver is "silver fresco metallic" It's hard for me to sit in hear and type, I need to go push all the buttons, and pull on all the new levers. Here are a few quick pics from my phone. I'll get some action shots soon. I did infact have to go through the ditch to get to the sporting goods store. Christmas shoppers are nuts.

Below are a few shots, including what I traded in.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
im pretty sure that silver fresco started in 2009. my dealer told me i got the first one in the southeast. i guess ill never know if he was right. its a great color though

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nice rig! I really like that color and the wheels are starting to grow on me.....but I think they'd look even better in black!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bug has bitten. Time for mods. Tires and rock rails first I think. Don't have time for "the box" yet, but I will be working out a quick sleeping fix for the upcoming jambo in Texas. I'll also be working on a basic recovery "get out of jail free" bag.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Congrats on the new member of your household.

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Congrats on the new beast. Tell the wifey to keep her hands off and get one of her own. Tell her in a nice way of coarse. :) Merry Christmas.:rocker:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats LSU! Glad to have you aboard!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
The bug has bitten. Time for mods. Tires and rock rails first I think. Don't have time for "the box" yet, but I will be working out a quick sleeping fix for the upcoming jambo in Texas. I'll also be working on a basic recovery "get out of jail free" bag.
Sweet! Look forward to meeting you two at Jambo.

Make sure to visit Supporting Vendors - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum and get a short term remedy for that bite. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Welcome :wave: Congrats on the new rig ~ looks sweet!

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Yeah!!! If u wanna take it offroad to get a feel for her, me and Layton know a cool spot off siegen ln :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
My 2011 Silver 4WD AT is finaly here. Marry Christmas to me. :cheers: My wife really likes it. She seems to think the color is actually darker than the previous years. This years silver is "silver fresco metallic" It's hard for me to sit in hear and type, I need to go push all the buttons, and pull on all the new levers. Here are a few quick pics from my phone. I'll get some action shots soon. I did infact have to go through the ditch to get to the sporting goods store. Christmas shoppers are nuts.

Below are a few shots, including what I traded in.
Nice. Only thing you need now is an Auburn tag for the front, LOL and War Eagle! Love my Silver '07.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
im pretty sure that silver fresco started in 2009. my dealer told me i got the first one in the southeast. i guess ill never know if he was right. its a great color though
You know how you can tell if a dealer is lying to you............his lips are moving!!! :bigthumb:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
83 miles....nice!
Glad you got it :cheers:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts