Re: It's Offical

Welcome to the FJ Cruiser Community

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks, well the only things I have found wrong with it are
1. Fuse box cover missing (knew this when I got it).... Part on order no biggie
2. Mirror lights not working. (assume just burned out, as it has a light in the mirror I assume it is suppose to work) gonna upgrade them to LED
3. Compass keeps flashing. (checked and set zone, will try the driving in circles thing shortly)

and lastly I can not get the Sat radio to work. I read the book and pushed the sat/am button and it goes to am... push push push still am. Push and hold still am? so I am guessing something is not right. But have no idea what to start checking...

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Welcome from Northern California? Where are you from?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Conrats, speedthatkills,!

Regarding the satellite radio; it's an add-on item. The FJ radio comes 'satellite ready', from your description it sounds like that option hasn't been added. I had the same discovery as you.
Here's a thread on adding it
OEM XM parts from Toyota of Cool Springs [forum sponsor]

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Have you checked to make sure you have a satellite antenna hooked to the radio? My 2007 head has a tuner built in, but required an add-on antenna to actually work.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the forum! Have you checked to make sure you have a satellite antenna hooked to the radio? My 2007 head has a tuner built in, but required an add-on antenna to actually work.
Hmm, if that were the case when I selected Sat, shouldn't it display something? all I get is am. Still need to pull it, work got busy and haven't had much time to do anything I planned

1 - 20 of 20 Posts