Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Ivan "ironman" stuart will be teaming up with toyota to make some limited edition fj's & tacomas in california.Anyone else hear of this ??

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
For the record it is "Ivan Stewart" not "Stuart" and the Ironman is my hero. :D and yes I would get the FJ just for his name on it even though I would still change the suspension. :)

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
I want to see Ivan Stewart and Rod Millen in a "cage match" if you will. ...an offroad competition between the two ;)
Now your talking Bill, but I think it would be close but I think Ivan will take that Kiwi down.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Don't get me wrong Millen is awesome but Ivan is the Ironman. :D

Man I wise I had the pick of his face covered in dirt on the comp.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Don't get me wrong Millen is awesome but Ivan is the Ironman. :D

LOLOL... I like that picture of Ivan... very kool, looks
very familure though... LOL... I know, not quite, but
I got some good air time non the less... :D...

I met Ivan a few times, three I think, when out racing
in the SODA series races in Wisconsin and Michigan...
We were running a toyota with similar coloring of his
rigs... He's a very nice guy in person, talked some
about toyota and why they were not running the series
at that time and such...

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was actually thinking about doing a Ivan stewart paint job on my FJ.

It would be awesome if the new SE came with the retro paint job.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Options available on the ironman fj will include a supercharger and aftermarket lift/tires.Ive Saw stewart race @ the LA coliseum in the 80's and oakland coliseum in the 90's.Always been a big fan.Retro paint job would be nice.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
While I was running with the Mazda team in the 90's I met Ivan, and Rod was our Mazda team mate for the SCORE race's. Both are very nice people. I don't think you could get them to fight,,,,,,,,,,,but if given a throttle....................................................................They would got at it like two male rams! I couldn't say WHO would win, but it would be close!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Saw him on Spike's Power Block today where he mentioned that he was doing a Tundra, Tacoma and FJ with Toyota..... When I googled it I got the autoblog stuff where they said that there would be different levels of mods depending on how much cash you wanted to part with. The high end was the addition of the SC....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts