Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Here is a pic of a tundra. I think this would look badass on a white fj.

·
Registered
876 Posts
My money's or Millen :ninja:

Mine too!

Ryan Millen lived next door to me for about a year (moved a few months ago). Very cool neighbor to have, and I have to respect the ability and the coolness/low key nice people the Millens are...

Go Team Millen Works!

A.W.D.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Better bring some Ensure, those cats are getting up there in age.
Haven't ever seen Millen in person but I've meet and talked with Ivan a couple times at the races, and he is huge (strong and muscular). Also a great guy, very cool, down to earth nice guy.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
I would love, love, love to do the Transsyberia Rally!

And I still can't believe he did that in a Porsche, I never thought I would see Porsche getting into off road motor sports.

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Ivan is supper cool, I've meet him a few times now, even was there when he wheeled a bone stock Tacoma truck up Potato Salad Hill in Moab like it was a paved road, (yes, he even knows how to rock crawl a Toyota!). Supper nice guy, real down to earth.. I'm always amazed what great shape he keeps himself too.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Better bring some Ensure, those cats are getting up there in age.
Old age and treachery will outlast youth and strength! carry on....... it's just so.:) not that i know from experience or anything...................:wave:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I just messed around with photoshop a bit and came up with this for MIGZ on the photo / media section. It's MIGZ rig with the Ivan Stewart paint scheme.

Now wouldn't the CG racing stripe look much better? :rocker:

Mike

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Given Toyota's track record they will most likely put a spacer lift charge 5k for it aluminum light bar that rattles when you go off road for 2k and an S/C for only 10k extra. Good idea but we will see how they execute it. I’m not a dodge fan but they bring the cool to the table when they do something new and retro.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
21 - 34 of 34 Posts